Free domestic shipping! Affordable flat-rate international shipping with FedEx.The Beastgrip BT-100 is a sturdy aluminum tripod to mount your Beastgrip Pro or camera on while shooting. It adapts to any scenario with an interchangeable design that converts from a tripod to a monopod or low-profile tripod in seconds. The center column can also be inserted upside down for close up ground shots. Its included ball head has a quick release plate for swapping cameras on the fly and allows you to pan a full 360° and experience a 90° tilt/pan to get the perfect angle for your shot. It extends up to ~64 inches and folds down easily to a compact 18 inches for travel. Includes a travel bag and hand strap to take it anywhere at a lightweight 3.8 lbs. The BT-100 is perfect for live streaming, mobile journalism, steady/still shots, or as a monopod for “run and gun” shooting situations.
- Product Specs
- Interchangeable design converts from a tripod to a monopod or low-profile tripod in no time.
- Made of durable anodized aluminum and is able to securely hold the Beastgrip Pro with many accessories and/or other large cameras.
- Ball head mount offers 360° panning and 90° tilt allow precise adjustments for perfect still shots.
- Quick release plate makes it easy to swap or remove your camera.
- Center column can be inserted upside down for close up ground shots.
- Extends up to ~64 inches and weighs only 3.8 lbs.
- Folds down to a compact 18 inches and includes a durable travel bag and hand strap.
- Tripod with Ball Head x 1
- Quick Release Plate x 1
- Short Center Column x 1
- Hex Wrench x 1
- Replacement Screw x 1
- User Manual x 1
- Tripod Carrying Bag x 1
- Ball Head Carrying Bag x 1
All domestic orders are shipped free with standard shipping and include the option to upgrade to express shipping during checkout for an additional fee.
We ship worldwide with FedEx at a flat-rate of $35*. Customer is responsible for customs and import duties, quotas, permits, VAT, product restrictions and any other local shipping requirement(s). We do not provide gift packaging and will not be able to specify items as “gifts” on customs declaration forms.
*For complete info please visit our Shipping Policy page