We offer free repair or replacement for one year if any Beastgrip-branded product has a manufacturing defect that is covered in our warranty eligibility below.
1. Contact us with your order number, a receipt or proof of purchase, and a brief description of the reason for using your warranty before shipping the item(s) back to our warehouse. We can usually find an immediate solution, but in the rare case that we can't we'll ask you to continue and ship it back to us.
2. If our team determines that your product qualifies under our warranty coverage, ship the defective items to our office at the address below:
1269 Rand Road.
Des Plaines, IL 60016, USA
Note: we do not provide prepaid return labels, and it is your responsibility to ship the items to and from us at your expense.
If you are shipping an item over $75, we strongly recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Our warranty does not cover the following:
- Purchases from over a year ago
- Purchases from an an unauthorized retailer, friend, etc.
- Damages resulting from user error, accidents, and normal wear and tear
Our warranty does cover manufacturing or workmanship defects under normal use, as instructed on our user guides.
Our sole obligation in the event of a manufacturing or workmanship defect during this one year period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at our sole discretion.
We assume no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of our products. In no event shall we be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of our products or any of their parts.
Warranty returns that don't qualify for warranty coverage can either be sent back at your expense or destroyed.
It is crucial that you communicate with us before sending in your return.