Free domestic shipping on orders over $100. Affordable flat-rate international shipping with FedEx.
The RØDE VideoMicro is a compact directional microphone designed to improve the audio quality of your videos. Its high-quality cardioid condenser microphone capsule and pickup provide a more natural sound when recording indoors and reduces distracting peripheral sounds to focus on the audio in front of the camera. The aluminum microphone body gives it a high level of RF rejection and has a high-grade ceramic anti-glare black coating.
The integrated Rycote® Lyre® based shock mounting system isolates the VideoMic capsule and electronics from its all-metal shoe mount, providing isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre® provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap. Also includes a WS9 synthetic furry windshield with a foam inner cell, designed for use in outdoor scenarios where wind and environmental noise can inhibit recordings.
Designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones warranty (with registration).
- Product Specs
- Directional cardioid condenser microphone
- Compact size and lightweight - only 80mm (3’) long and 42g (1.5oz)
- All-metal microphone body
- No battery required (powered by camera plug-in power - min 3V)
- Rycote® Lyre® shock mount included
- Deluxe furry windshield included
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Two year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Please note: In order to use the RØDE VideoMicro with a smartphone, a TRS to TRRS cable like the RØDE SC7 or RØDE SC4 , is required.
- RØDE VideoMicro Microphone x 1
- WS9 Deluxe Windshield x 1
- Rycote® Lyre® Shockmount x 1
- Camera Shoe Mount with ⅜” thread x 1
- 3.5mm microphone output socket x 1
- 3.5mm dual mono output cable x 1
Free domestic shipping on orders over $100. Flat rate $8 shipping for domestic orders under $100. All domestic orders include the option to upgrade to express shipping during checkout for an additional fee.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
PRE-ORDERS / BACKORDERS shipping ETA specified in item description.
Express orders need to be placed before 1:00 pm CST in order to go out the same day.
We ship worldwide with FedEx at a flat-rate of $35*. Customer is responsible for customs and import duties, quotas, permits, VAT, product restrictions and any other local shipping requirement(s). We do not provide gift packaging and will not be able to specify items as “gifts” on customs declaration forms.
*For complete info please visit our Shipping Policy page