- Professional-grade variable ND lens filter made by Kenko Tokina in Japan
- Helps control exposure and/or add motion blur in bright environments for more cinematic shots
- Extremely versatile design allows you to reduce 1.5 to 8.5 Stops all-in-one filter
- Perfect for filmmaking in a variety of different lighting environments, especially outside with harsh sunlight
- Compatible with all Beastgrip Pro Series lenses and other 58mm lens mounts
- Also compatible with Beastgrip Pro, Beastcage for iPhone, or M Series lenses with a 58mm lens filter adapter (not included)
58mm Pro Series Variable ND Filter
This professional-quality variable ND filter is manufactured by Kenko Tokina, a global leader in optics with over 40 years of expertise. It’s built in Japan with the highest quality optical glass and aluminum for cinematic, professional-grade photos and videos.
Improve exposure with your Beastgrip Pro Series lenses, M Series lenses, Beastgrip Pro or Beastcage for iPhone in bright environments without having to increase your shutter speed. This allows you to get more interesting effects like motion blur and shoot long exposure photos without overexposing your images/videos.
Think of this as a versatile pair of “sunglasses for your camera,” that you can easily increase the amount of light reduction by rotating the filter. This filter is perfect for lighting conditions that change often and “run and gun” shooting, where stopping to swap out filters is not an option.
Note: we recommend keeping the light reduction subtle when using variable ND filters, especially when using wide lenses. In some lighting situations and/or backgrounds, variable ND filters can cause a cross polarization effect when set to the max setting.
- 58mm Pro Series Variable ND Filter x 1
- Carrying Case x 1
- Lenses with 58mm front thread
- Beastgrip Pro Series Lenses
- Beastgrip M Series Lenses with additional Adapter Ring
- Beastgrip Pro and Beastcage for iPhone with additional Adapter Ring
- f-stops: 1.5-8.5
- Size: ø65mm x 9.5mm
- Weight: 30.8g (1.08oz)
- Mount thread size: 58mm (M58x0.75)
- Front thread size: 62mm (M62x0.75)
- Material: Aluminum frame, multi-coated glass.