The most advanced iPhone photography and filmmaking cage ever made. Create your dream rig with multiple built-in ¼”-20 mounts, an integrated cold shoe mount, dual neck strap mounts, a 37mm threaded lens/filter mount, and an additional bayonet mount plate for Beastgrip M Series lenses.
Also includes oversized cutout for attaching lightning microphones and charger cables, mechanical buttons for comfortable access to power/volume buttons, a secure, fast-locking cover for quickly mounting/dismounting your iPhone and custom accessory mounts for attaching dedicated handles, grips, etc.
View the user guide
- Product Specs
- Made of machined 6061-T6 aluminum with an anodized finish
- 37mm threaded lens/filter mount and an additional bayonet mount plate for M Series lenses
- Integrated cold shoe mount
- Includes two built-in neck strap mounts
- Oversized port cutout for attaching lightning microphones and charger cables
- Mechanical buttons for comfortable access to power/volume buttons
- Secure, fast-locking cover for quickly mounting/dismounting your phone
- Custom accessory mounts for attaching dedicated handles, grips, etc.
- Built-in 1/4”-20 threaded mounts for unlimited accessory mounting options
|Beastcage 7/8||iPhone 7, iPhone 8||157x94x14mm
|Beastcage 7+/8+||iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus||177x104x14mm
|Beastcage X||iPhone X||161x94x14mm
|Beastcage XS||iPhone XS||161x94x14mm
|Beastcage XM||iPhone XS Max||177x104x14mm
|Beastcage XR||iPhone XR||168x99x15mm
- Beastcage x 1
- 37mm lens mount plate (pre-installed) x 1
- M Series bayonet lens mount plate x 1
Free domestic shipping on orders over $100. Flat rate $8 shipping for domestic orders under $100. All domestic orders include the option to upgrade to express shipping during checkout for an additional fee.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
PRE-ORDERS / BACKORDERS shipping ETA specified in item description.
Express orders need to be placed before 1:00 pm CST in order to go out the same day.
We ship worldwide with FedEx at a flat-rate of $35*. Customer is responsible for customs and import duties, quotas, permits, VAT, product restrictions and any other local shipping requirement(s). We do not provide gift packaging and will not be able to specify items as “gifts” on customs declaration forms.
*For complete info please visit our Shipping Policy page