58mm Pro Series ND Filter
- Professional-grade ND filters made by Kenko Tokina in Japan
- Helps control exposure and/or add motion blur in bright environments
- Perfect for long exposure photography and filmmaking
- Compatible with all Beastgrip Pro Series lenses and other 58mm lens mounts
- Also compatible with Beastgrip Pro, Beastcage for iPhone, or M Series lenses with a 58mm lens filter adapter (not included)
These professional-quality ND filters are designed and manufactured by Kenko Tokina, a global leader in optics with over 40 years of expertise. It’s built in Japan with the highest quality optical glass and aluminum for cinematic, professional-grade photos and videos.
Improve exposure with your Beastgrip Pro Series lenses, M Series lenses, Beastgrip Pro, or Beastcage for iPhone in bright environments without having to increase your shutter speed or frame rate as much. This allows you to get more interesting effects like motion blur and shoot long exposure photos without overexposing your images/videos.
Think of these as “sunglasses for your camera,” and the higher the number of the ND means the higher the light reduction. These offer a slightly higher quality light reduction than variable ND filters, and you can also attach several filters together for additional light reduction if needed.